What is a Fiduciary? Being a fiduciary embraces the legal and moral obligation to place the client's interests before our own.
As fiduciaries regulated under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, Beacon Harbor Wealth Advisors is held to the highest standards of loyalty, prudence, and care under the American legal system. This encourages a unique level of personalized service not always found in investor-broker/advisor relationships.
- A) Providing Fee-Only Advice with NO COMMISSIONS!
- B) Establish encompassing financial planning
- C) No GRAY area – acting as true “Fiduciaries”!
- D) Declared independence from a Broker-Dealer, Bank, or any Insurance Company
- E) Third-Party tools utilized to manage performance